NOW HIRING GOTV DIRECTORS
The California Democratic Party is recruiting for full-time, experienced Get-Out-The-Vote (GOTV) Directors to work in targeted districts through the 2014 cycle. GOTV Directors will work along-side field directors to fine-tune and execute each district’s GOTV plan. The role of a GOTV director will vary based on local needs, but all will participate in ensuring regional and district-wide phone and door goals are met to ensure Democratic victories in November. GOTV directors may also carry out additional responsibilities, such as managing voter contact programs, data, operations, or voter registration programs. Positions will be based in targeted districts. Applicants should have at least one cycle of paid field experience, as well as proficiency in online voter files, Microsoft Office, and Google Docs. Access to a vehicle and computer are required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
– Understanding of the role of field tactics to win elections;
– At least one cycle of paid field experience;
– Ability to facilitate and support day-to-day canvass and phone operations
– Experience recruiting and training canvassers preferred;
– Commitment to building a culture of diversity, respect and excellence;
– Proficiency in online voter files, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Docs;
– Previously held Field Organizer or Regional Field Director positions;
– Frequent travel required;
– Access to a vehicle and computer;
– Other duties as needed
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested individuals should apply online by visiting www.cadem.org/employment. Applicants will be asked to provide a resume, cover letter and answer basic questions about availability and preferred region. Applications close September 15.
The CDP is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Leave a Reply